This special session provides the opportunity to join researchers, developers from industry and researchers of the academic world inside this new field and share knowledge and experiences.
The topics proposed for the special session include the following, but they are not restricted to:
- Agents and mobility.
- Resource constraint devices.
- Practical applications for Mobile devices.
- Agents and RFID technology.
- Communication Systems and mobile identification.
- Education - learning systems adapted to mobile technologies.
- Decision support Systems for mobile environments.
- Embbeded devices.
- Mobile sensing.
- Andrew Campbell- Darthmouth College (USA)
- Javier Bajo- Polytechnic University of Madrid (Spain)