In recent years, the world of Finance has benefited from a tremendous stream of innovations coming from the computer science community. Among others, simulation techniques have allowed to test new methods in algorithmic trading while new regulation or market innovations have imposed to optimize the automation of trade execution, in an increasingly complex financial system. Artificial Intelligence, in this context, finds a new field of amazing applications.
This session of the PAAMS 2017 conference will focus on the application of agents and all artificial intelligence techniques applied to the fields of Economics or Finance. Areas of special interest include but are not limited to simulation, ACE, algorithmic trading, agent-based artificial markets, high performance trading, smart grids, design of artificial traders, market and policy design, auctions, matching mechanism designs, Economics Education with ABM . . .
Selected papers will be included in the proceedings, published in the LNCS / CCIS (Communications in Computer and Information Science) collection by Springer.
- Pr Jasmina Arifovic, Simon Fraser University (Canada)
- Dr. Javier Arroyo, University Complutense Madrid (Spain)
- Pr Yuji Aruka, Chou University (Japan)
- Dr. Bruno Beaufils, University of Lille1 (France)
- Pr. Hugues Bersini, Université libre de Bruxelles (Belgium)
- Pr. Olivier Brandouy, University of Bordeaux IV (France)
- Pr Shu-Heng Chen, National Chengchi University (Taipei)
- Pr Siew Ann Cheong, Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- Dr. Florian Hauser, University of Innsbruck (Austria)
- Pr Duk Hee Lee, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (Korea)
- Pr. Philippe Mathieu, University of Lille1 (France)
- Pr. Adolfo López Paredes, University of Valladolid (Spain)
- Pr. Paolo Pellizzari, Ca'Foscari University of Venice (Italy)
- Dr. Ragu Pathy, Goldsmiths, University of London (GB)
- Pr. Marco Raberto, University of Genoa (Italy)
- Dr. Roger Waldeck, Telecom Bretagne (France)
- Pr. Murat Yildizoglu, University of Bordeaux IV (France)
- Pr. Freiderike Wall, Alpen-Adria Universitat (Klagenfurt Austria)
- Pr Ling Xue, Peking University (China)