All papers must be formatted according to the LNCS/LNAI/AISC template, with a maximum length of 12 pages (8 pages in Special Sessions) including figures and references:
Instructions for preparing the camera-ready version of your paper
- Papers must be prepared according to the LNCS/LNAI/AISC template of Springer (MS-WORD or LaTex format) without page numbers. The template can be downloaded above
- 2) You must upload a ZIP file including:
- a signed Copyright Form (**PDF format**), Template: http://www.paams.net/sites/default/files/Consent-to-Publish.pdf
- the final version of your paper (**MS-WORD or Latex format**)
- a document stating the changes performed taking into account the reviews using the PAAMS 2016 conference management system. It must be received by *** March 7th, 2016. ***
Please, remember that for the accepted version of your paper you must fill out and sign the copyright form and send it back.
The copyright's data for PAAMS 2017 (Main track) are:
- TITLE: Advances in Cyber-Physical Multi-Agent Systems. The PAAMS Collection - 15th International Conference, PAAMS 2017
- EDITORS: Yves Demazeau, Paul Davidsson, Zita Vale, Javier Bajo
The copyright's data for PAAMS 2017 (Workshops) are:
- TITLE: : Highlights in Cyber-Physical Multi-Agent Systems. The PAAMS Collection - International Workshops of PAAMS 2017
- EDITORS: Javier Bajo, Zita Vale, Kasper Hallenborg, Ana Paula Rocha, Philippe Mathieu, Pawel Pawleski, Elena del Val, Paulo Novais, Fernando Lopes, Nestor D. Duque, Vicente Julian, Johan Holmgren
The copyright's data for PAAMS 2017 (Special Sessions and Doctoral Consortium) are:
- TITLE: Trends in Cyber-Physical Multi-Agent Systems. The PAAMS Collection - 15th International Conference, PAAMS 2017
- EDITORS: Fernando De la Prieta, Zita Vale, Luis Antunes, Tiago Pinto, Andrew Campbell, Vicente Julián, Antonio J.R. Neves, María N. Moreno
All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the PAAMS 2017 conference management system.
PAAMS welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
Accepted papers will be included in PAAMS 2017 Proceedings, published by Springer.
At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published by Springer Verlag.